Prev: RE: Can't find FB2 in my area Next: RE: Yamato kits

RE: FT at Origins, or lack of

From: "Christopher Congdon" <codo-1@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:21:56 -0500
Subject: RE: FT at Origins, or lack of

Well, when GenCon moves to Indy, I don't believe that there will be a
problem with bad positioning (at least not two blocks away positioning
that
is...) Our convention center is pretty large! They just finished yet
another
addition to it. I am REALLY looking forward to it. When it shows in our
city, I'll defintely be running a couple of FT games. I don't know if
anyone
on this list played the last FT game I ran at GenCon a coupla years
ago...
It was called 'Sink the Bismark' and featured a rather impressive
Kra'Vak
supership (Jon had a few interesting comments when he saw the mini my
buddy
and I built for the supership!) My friend and I are refining the game...
won't make it to GenCon this year...but I'm hoping for next year.

Christopher