Prev: Re: GZG Website Next: [FT] What would you make this cost ?

[URL] Full Thrust Ship Registry - Updated

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:12:09 -0400
Subject: [URL] Full Thrust Ship Registry - Updated

<plug mode>
	The Full Thrust Ship Registry
	http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/

I now have 437 Fleet Book designs registered. Of these 116 are out of
the
Fleet Books (and have only mass and cost listed). Which leaves 321
designs
registered that are not in the Fleet Books! Submissions welcome!

Many thanks to those who have provided designs! And thanks to Oerjan who
pointed out some errors (that have been corrected).

</plug mode>
-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net

http://www.iac.net/~crawford/hobbies/miniatures/full_thrust/index.html
> > http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/starranger.html
> > (though many of these are conversions from other backgrounds)
> > http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/full-thrust.html
[snip]

Prev: Re: GZG Website Next: [FT] What would you make this cost ?