Prev: Re: [FT] Removal of Sa'Vasku fleets Next: Re: GZG Website

Re: GZG at GenCon

From: "valen" <valen@g...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:05:30 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG at GenCon

> We've also discussed the idea of running some impromptu games,
particularly
> for mailing list members. If anyone finds that interesting, mention it
on
the
> list and we'll see about organizing a mailing list game or something
like
> that. We played a game with just mailing list members back in 1997 and
it
went
> over very well.

I'd be in for a list member game... I have fond memories of the pounding
Allan handed me back in 97... However my minitures collection is in a
horrid
state of affairs so I doubt that I'd be able to bring my own ships or
troops.

I'd also be up for a pre-gencon get together for any list members that
would
be up for such an event.  I'll be in town wensday night.

later
Chris Pratt

Prev: Re: [FT] Removal of Sa'Vasku fleets Next: Re: GZG Website