Prev: RE: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku") Next: Re: [FT] Scenario for review

Balancing Sa'Vasku

From: NGarbett@S...
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 05:29:37 -0400
Subject: Balancing Sa'Vasku

A member of our group, Mike Flavin, has come up with the idea of
Changing the Sa'vasku drives to normal non advanced drives, thus
requiring more thrust to manouver e.g. 6 instead of 3 which upon
the face of it would address some of the problems people have with
the amount of power the Sa'vasku have available for weapons fire.

What does the group think about this ?

----

Nick Garbett
Senior Design Build Engineer
STS Systems (Europe) Ltd.
Tel : (+44) 0121 717 6817
Fax : (+44) 0121 717 6801

email: ngarbett@stssystems.com

Prev: RE: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku") Next: Re: [FT] Scenario for review