Prev: Can't find FB2 in my area Next: Re: GZG at GenCon [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: FT at Origins, or lack of

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:06:55 -0400
Subject: Re: FT at Origins, or lack of

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:54:21 -0700, krs@geohex.com wrote:

>My feeling is that the card events overshadow everything
>else at that show, and miniaturists are few and far
>between.  We used to do very well at Origins when the
>show had less of a focus on card games.

KR, I noticed that there were far more historical games in the pre-reg
book
for Origins than at GenCon, though there were far less non-historical
miniatures games. Is this a trend you noticed? I'm just curious, as
GenCon's
mini events seem to be dwindling, too...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Can't find FB2 in my area Next: Re: GZG at GenCon [CLEAN STAMP]