Prev: Re: FB2 comments for Brendan Pratt Next: Re: Salvo Missile Varients

Re: FT at Origins, or lack of

From: krs@g...
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:54:21 -0700
Subject: Re: FT at Origins, or lack of

Glen (and the list in general)

I received NO requests for prize support from anyone for
Origins.  We haven't attended the show in the last few
years due to low turnout, VERY poor sales, and very high
cost.  I was fortunate that Fortress Games, one of my
wholesale accounts, wanted to represent us at the show
otherwise we would have had no presence at all.

My feeling is that the card events overshadow everything
else at that show, and miniaturists are few and far
between.  We used to do very well at Origins when the
show had less of a focus on card games.

If you are planning to attend Origins next year and wish
to run some events I would be happy to sponsor you.

KR, Geo-Hex