Prev: RE: Damage Control Phase Next: RE: Object Movement Phase

Re: [FT] New spaceship pictures.

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:56:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] New spaceship pictures.

http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/GalleryShip.html
http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/GalleryShip2.html

>From the site:
***
It's a sevicable paint scheme, but every time that I look at these ships
swear that someday I will go back and add details to them. Just don't
hold
your breath.
***

Well, if it REALLY offends you, I could always take this ships off your
hands... ;->=

***
Another RAFM Traveller miniature. This one is supposed to be a passenger
liner, I believe.
***

In Traveller, refered to as a Subsidised Merchant, or Fat Trader. Fine
liner, if you wish.

***
Ground Zero Games, a cargo ship. I scanned it at an angle; it was an
experiment, but it seems to have been at least partially successful.
***

Actually, I think VERY effective; The aft being out of focus give depth
my eyes.

***
I've painted in a sort of "Dazzle Pattern", which looks pretty cool but
would be next to useless on an actual ship.
***

Well, if you're a fan of MK I eyeball crowd, and accept some PSB of 'my
ecm
spoofs your FC, so you fall back on said eyeball...

***
 I'll take a cool paint scheme over an accurate one any day of the week,
though.
***

You and me, bwana....

Though, it's nice if you can claim both. ;->=

***
Later this weekend, I'll get pictures of some other ships posted.
***

MORE MORE MORE

A friend painted some of the FF ships to put with his NSL fleet. I was
skeptical, but glad I end up buying the lot, both GZG and FF, thank you
very much. ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: Damage Control Phase Next: RE: Object Movement Phase