Prev: [FT] New Website Next: RE: [OT] A brief interruption: I'm back

Re: OT: 1/300 Scale Ogres, oh my.

From: Kevin Walker <sage@b...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:48:12 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: 1/300 Scale Ogres, oh my.

Alan B wrote:

>> Ok, given SJG's track record with miniatures games (Anyone remember
Hot
>> Lead?) I should be skeptical. But they put up a web page for their
new
>> miniatures division... http://www.sjgames.com/miniatures/
>>
>> Looks serious.
>
> Hope so. I've got Mk Vs (Ral Partha) Mk Vbs (Martian Metals), Mk IIIs
(Ral
> Partha),
> a Mk IV (RP prototype), and could do with some more.

Don't forget ;-)  the prototype Combine SuperHeavy, Combine Mobile
Howitzer,
and PE LGEV that were RUMORED to have been around...

wink, wink, nudge, nudge  - one of these days I should get around to
painting them, the Mk IV, and other 25+ OGRES and the DCP buildings that
were out for a short time - all of this is waiting patiently for it's
turn
at the painting table.

Kevin Walker
sage@bresnanlink.net

Prev: [FT] New Website Next: RE: [OT] A brief interruption: I'm back