Prev: Re: 1/300 Scale Ogres, oh my. Next: [FT] New spaceship pictures.

Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 06:52:01 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

Laserlight wrote:

>>The following three designs were offered to the IF admiralty by the
>>FSE designer Georgios Phallandros in 2182 AD (standard FB1 >>design
rules):

>(snip Beam-1 barges)
>
>>After taking a single look at the blueprints, the IF High Admiral
went
>>into a fit and accused Mr. Phallandros of being an NRE agent
>>attempting to weaken the Federation. Indeed, Mr. Phallandros's very
>>life was only saved by the FSE ambassador's presence; the diplomat
>>calmed the High Admiral by testifying that Mr.Phallandros was in fact
>>an FSE citizen living in Paris.
>
> (snip)
>>[For Laserlight: The Sultan was as appalled as the FSE ambassador
>>by the High Admiral's behaviour ;-) ]
>
>That's right, the Admiral should have had him quietly strangled
instead >of making a fuss over it.

May have been a bit difficult in the presence of the Ambassador, though
:-)

>Wasn't this the same Phallandros who inexplicably took psychoactive
>drugs just before a Jump (on the trip back from New Arabia, as I
recall) >and consequently suffered severe neurological damage?

It was, but given the... quality of his brain before the accident
no-one ever noticed any difference ;-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: 1/300 Scale Ogres, oh my. Next: [FT] New spaceship pictures.