Prev: Re: Fighter Morale Next: Re: [FT] "Killing" fighters and pilots

Re: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:16:24 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

John Leary wrote:

>>And how about those really weird folks that spell
>>Jon with an H in the middle!
>Sounds like an invitation to a combat!
>John vs Jon and Jon vs John for all
>the glory?

Somehow I get a feeling that us Jons (my first name is Jon, but I
usually only use my second :-) will be rather outnumbered in such a
contest... let's hope our quality beats the Johns' quantity ;-)

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Fighter Morale Next: Re: [FT] "Killing" fighters and pilots