Prev: RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss Next: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

FT Tactics

From: "Joseph L. Poulin" <poulin@t...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:52:50 -0700
Subject: FT Tactics

	What do you folks think of as good tactics for FT?  We are
playing
with FB1 human ships and very similar custom designs.

	The two-three battles that I have seen both had both sides
heading
straight for each other with a little bit of manuevering after the first
pass.  That usually decided the battle.  It seems hard to manage
anything
else with the way that weapons tend to focus towards the forward arc,
especially using Cinematic.

	Do all FT battles tend to end up in the 'Circle of Death'?

	Has anybody used ships with more broadside type arcs?  It seems
like they would be effective as long as you were using the rolling rule.
You could then just use wet-navy BB tactics.

Thanks!
Joe

Prev: RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss Next: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss