Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Lance Pod Effectiveness Next: RE: St. Louis Game Stores

Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

From: aebrain@d...
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 06:04:24 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

>     I think you are just to kind hearted to
>realize just how evil they are in the hands
>of a master.

Brendan has been called many things in the past.
Some of them by me.

But "kind hearted"? That's a first.

I remember when he was attacked by a pack of sharks.
Two of them died in agony as a result, and several
were still hanging off him when he emerged from the
water. An "Australian Tall Tale" that (like most of
the really unlikely ones) happens to be true, he has
 the scars to prove it. Arnold Schwarznegger he's not,
he just gets seriously peeved when provoked. And the
sharks weren't particularly big ones (just lots of em).

I've managed to beat him in many (OK, a few.. ) games,
but not once AFAICR in FT. In fact, he's the only opponent
that has consistently beaten me, not by lucky die-rolls, but by playing
better,
the B*stard! <g>

Kind Hearted? He's as harmless as a Drop Bear, and, like a Drop Bear,
the only
mercy he shows is that he doesn't prolong the agony - people often don't
know
what hit em.

I still can't believe that my ESU ships managed to dodge 20 SMs from his
FSE
fleet at CANCON and still get comprehensively creamed... or my NSL
getting vaped
by his NAC the year before...

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Lance Pod Effectiveness Next: RE: St. Louis Game Stores