Prev: Battle Report Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

[OT]: Micro Machines Figures

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:09:13 PDT
Subject: [OT]: Micro Machines Figures

I'm looking for Micro Machines Terminator and Aliens figures.  I'm
particularly looking for the Terminator Flying Hunter-Killer and the
Aliens
Colonial Space Marines Dropship.  I looked on E-Bay, to buy a set for
sale
there, I'd pay around 4-6 dollars per set, plus $4 S&H, which seems a
bit
steep since each set has only 1 of what I want.  So I thought I'd ask
here
to see if anyone else had any.	The T2 Tracked Hunter Killer and the
Aliens
APC are a bit big for the scale of figures I use, but I'd be willing to
buy
them as part of the bargain, if the price was right.

Brian Bilderback

Prev: Battle Report Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed