Prev: Re: [OT] Futurist FM-2030 is stored in liquid nitrogen after death at 69 Next: Re: A Strange senerio

Re: [OT] Futurist FM-2030 is stored in liquid nitrogen after death at 69

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:25:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Futurist FM-2030 is stored in liquid nitrogen after death at 69

***
How come he didn't have a his body frozen before he died?  Seems like
curing his cancer would be easier if he were still alive.
***

Interestingly enough, in most of the US, that would be considered
murder. Remember, the freezing process itself is damaging and
technically ends life.

Euthanasia protocols may be in variance with this, of course.

However, that is SO [OT] as to leave me quakin' in me boots.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Futurist FM-2030 is stored in liquid nitrogen after death at 69 Next: Re: A Strange senerio