Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Web Ring Next: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

Re: A Strange senerio

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:58:56 +0200
Subject: Re: A Strange senerio

Tom McCarthy wrote:

>>I have starting posting the crazy ships for this senerio at
>>http://pages.prodigy.net/apter/StarShipGraveYard.htm
><http://pages.prodigy.net/apter/StarShipGraveYard.htm>
>
>And how does this unsophisticated user view or save the files off
>I-drive ? It appears I cannot see them, but I can save them to my
(non->existant) I-drive account.

Similar problem here. I get the message

"An unknown error has occurred.
Please attempt to log into your idrive again.
If you continue to experience problems,
feel free to contact idrive support from
the "Contact Us" section of our Help pages.

We apologize for any inconvenience."

:-(

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Web Ring Next: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?