Prev: Re: A Strange senerio Next: [GZG] FT Web Ring

[GZG Archives][GZGECC] MAJOR URL Change

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:27:40 -0400
Subject: [GZG Archives][GZGECC] MAJOR URL Change

Hi everybody,

Well, it's finally happened.  I picked up my own domain name.  (8-)

Starship Jockey is now at:
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft

The GZG East Coast Convention Website is now at:
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc

The GZGPedia is now at:
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgpedia

Could people in charge of the various FAQs and link sites update
to these new addresses?  (In particular, the Meta FAQ that gets sent out

with new subscriptions now has an address that is two versions
out of date.  (8-) )

As well, now that I'm sitting on my own server, I'm hoping to bring
back searchable archives, plus several other goodies that require
CGI access (something that I was denied at work.)  No target
date, but we'll see how things work out.  Also, since I just
moved, if you find any problems, please let me know.

Thanks,
JGH

--
  Jerry Han - jhan@canoe.ca - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of

Prev: Re: A Strange senerio Next: [GZG] FT Web Ring