Prev: Re: [FT] Battle report - Dreadplanet vs KV Next: OT:Re: Memories of PBS (Was:Re:S:AAB USS Saratoga specs)

Re: [FT] Jumpgates

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 19:47:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Jumpgates

On Thu, 06 Jul 2000 19:58:07 -0400, John Crimmins
<johncrim@voicenet.com>
wrote:

>Many, many months ago I posted a question to the list asking for
>suggestions for making a model of a jumpgate for my Full Thrust table.

GZG makes a lead jump gate, ala B5. It's a good model (two models,
actually).
I have it. I haven't used it in my own games yet, but it was used last
year at
GenCon for Mark S.'s B5 game.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: [FT] Battle report - Dreadplanet vs KV Next: OT:Re: Memories of PBS (Was:Re:S:AAB USS Saratoga specs)