Prev: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage Next: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 19:51:03 +0100
Subject: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

In message <396517A8.8FA1B473@clark.net>
	  Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@clark.net> wrote:

> Charles Stanley Taylor wrote:
> > Of course - the fitting the inteior into the exterior problem is a
> > frequent problem with small space craft in TV/movies - especially
older
> > series.
>
>	The Jupiter 2 from Lost In Space had an amazing number of
>	deck levels for a one story tall ship...

Oh yes, of course - Sci-Fi & Fantasy Modelling did articles on it as
well - including a model kit that includes interior detail - different
scale on upper & lower decks :-)

>	I'm not even going to mention the TARDIS.

Well, I decided that as that was intentional - it didn't count :-)

Charles

--

Prev: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage Next: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs