Prev: non(?)-fiction science Next: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

Re: Movie Review: Titan A.E./ Gundam

From: "Magic" <rmako@c...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:15:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Movie Review: Titan A.E./ Gundam

Los,

My problem is these large mobile suits of armor.  Huge silhouettes are
easy
targets to a ground hugging tank with modern fire control.  As a story
concept it is interesting but I find it hard to watch/game think about
due
to the huge amount of PSB to employ them.

I think I'll stick to Gunsmith cats and Rocket Power.

Magic