Prev: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage(Indian BMP-2) Next: Re: Dr Who?

Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 00:57:42 -0400
Subject: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)

ROTFL!

It certainly breaks up the pattern of the BMP, if nothing else.  Ugh.

Speaking of odd camouflage patterns -- I remember reading that in
the 1980's, a USAF Aggressor squadron attempted to paint one of their
F-5s in a sand colour, but messed up their paint mixes and it ended up
looking like a banana.	Can anybody verify this, or is this another
one of those military urban legends?

JGH

--
 ** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan **
   "I was feeling part of the scenery, I walked right out of

Prev: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage(Indian BMP-2) Next: Re: Dr Who?