Prev: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)

Re: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:05:59 +1000
Subject: Re: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

At 10:41 AM -0500 6/7/00, devans@uneb.edu wrote:

>SNIP
>
>Come to think it, I'm having trouble placing one or two of the
derelicts.
>The Pride sounds familiar, as in a discussion of a book that didn't
appeal.
>Likewise, I can't place Protoss or Talyn.
>
>The_Beast

Decloaking lurker:

protoss are the race of advanced bio?constructs from the Computer
game Starcraft.
As it and its expansion are available for Mac OS and Windows, it is
definitely worth looking for.
Rephrasing: someone reckoned that it was worth converting to MacOS on
economic grounds.
However, this game is quite recommended as a single player and as an
excellent multi-player network game.
The background is amenable to the GZG universe due to the "wonderful'
bug-like Zerg race.

TTFN

MArkS

All the way from Gallifrey...
Tardis...Actual portal to a virtual world

tardis@rocknet.net.au

Prev: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)