Prev: Sa'Vasku Lance Pod Effectiveness Next: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

Re: Movie Review: Titan A.E.

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 21:45:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Movie Review: Titan A.E.

"Bell, Brian K" wrote:

> I saw it opening day.
> But did not think enough about it to comment.
>
> I looked for ideas for FT...found none.
> I looked for ideas for DS2...found none.
> I looked for ideas for SG2...found none.
>  I agree with Brian, see it if you can see it cheap. Far from the
> worst movie I've seen, but far from the best anime, too.

Yes this sums it up for me too. I think I'll stick with my current
Gundam phase
that I'm in. My cousin has been watching the show on Toonami. I bought
the
Gundam Wing movie, (Which has the first four or five episodes.) They
were OK but
then I purchased the Original Gundam Movies, then the Gundam 080 series
and then
the Gundam 083 series. Now these are good stuff! The animation imporves
with
each one but the stories are exellent through and through. Now I'm
incorporating
mobile suits into some DS/SG.

Los

Prev: Sa'Vasku Lance Pod Effectiveness Next: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs