Prev: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2) Next: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

[FT] Jumpgates

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 19:58:07 -0400
Subject: [FT] Jumpgates

Many, many months ago I posted a question to the list asking for
suggestions for making a model of a jumpgate for my Full Thrust table.
have, at last, found something just about perfect.

http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/GallerySF2.html

shows the 'gate, with an NSL Battlecruiser and a Silent Death fighter
for
scale.	Just scroll down past the 28mm walker at the top of the page
(and
you thought that Indian army BMP was painted in a loud scheme....) to
find
the picture.

The item is from a glow in the dark space mobile kit, and I believe that
it
was obtained from the Oriental Trading company --  a friend gave me a
small
pile of these things, and I neglected to get the details from him.  I'll
have the details tomorrow night, if anyone wants them.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2) Next: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs