Prev: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2) Next: SG II: Scenario idea

Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:10:11 -0500
Subject: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)

***
I'm not painting *either*. The one for sheer effort and the other for
simple taste. Although the Indian design looks disturbingly similar
to some ork patterns I recall from my GW days.
***

For some reason, I thought of the Brit prisoner uniforms I've seen in
old
movies, though I think those had(have?) little arrows instead of T's.

I still give the edge to Indian design; dayglo offends sensibilities,
but
the mixture of yellows and pinks on dark brown... *shudder*

Have to admit, though, I'd really like to see a true dayglo cammo under
overcast. Would have to look like it's internally lit. ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2) Next: SG II: Scenario idea