Prev: RE: interesting Glen's designs/gaming Next: OT: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table

From: "J. Michael Looney" <gamer@a...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:54:24 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> >When you get down to it, Full Thrust could be made into a race car
game.
> >Just need to tweak the movement rules.....  :-)
>
> You people know you have a problem, right?
>
> ;-)

Well, yes, but they say they will be out this afternoon to fix the Air
Conds...

Oh, wait, you don't mean my server room is over heating, do you.  That's
what damn near all my e-mail with the word "problem" in it has been
about
for the last 3 days...

--
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com
If guns are outlawed can we use swords?

Prev: RE: interesting Glen's designs/gaming Next: OT: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs