Prev: Re: Gravity on TV (wasS:AAB USS Saratoga specs) Next: RE: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

Re: Pod racing rules

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 08:06:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Pod racing rules

"Tom.McCarthy" wrote:

> I've misplaced the URL for Mike Sarno's pod racing rules.  Can Mike or
> someone else send me that URL ?

The homepage of the egroup where those rules are located is:

http://www.egroups.com/group/gzg

The file section is located at:

http://www.egroups.com/files/gzg/

> Also, Mike, what kind of credit would you want if I ran a pod racing
game at
> a local con ?

    No credit, really.	I wrote the rules so people would get to play a
fun Pod
Racing game at GZG-ECC III.  When the playtesters liked what they saw
and began
asking me for the rules, I made them available.  I'm just jazzed that
people
want to play with rules I developed.  If you want to let your players
know that
the rules are available on-line, feel free.
    What I would appreciate, though, is some feedback.	If anybody play
these
rules, let me know about your experience.  As with all game rules, this
is a
work in progress.  I'd like to be able to run with even better rules at
GZG-ECC
IV.  At present, I'm planning to run Ord Sarno Pod Racing on Friday
night.	Like
last year, I can handle up to 13 players.  I'm also going to beg,
borrow, or
steal a larger table.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

To see a World in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour.
 -William Blake

Prev: Re: Gravity on TV (wasS:AAB USS Saratoga specs) Next: RE: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs