Prev: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: Re: Hanger Bay question

Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

From: Chan Faunce <CHANFAUNCE@T...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 00:14:41 -0400
Subject: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> 2001/2010 got it pretty well, with the Discovery's carousel and the
> Leonov's spin habitat.
> Offhand I can't think of any others that don't have "implied" AG
(excepting
> factual stuff like Apollo 13 of course....) ;-)

If someone has a copy of 2010 please check this:

I think that there is an error. As the Leonov and Discovery hook-up for
the
return boost, you see the rotating section stop. Then the American
commander
(forgot his name) goes over to the Leonov, and they still have
'gravity'.

Prev: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: Re: Hanger Bay question