Prev: I have extra Star Wars Micro Machine troops Next: Re: Hanger Bay question

Sa'Vasku FTL

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 11:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Sa'Vasku FTL

Greetings,
     Having just has a revelation in the middle
of the night...

     I must change my stated position on the ability
of the 'S' to jump an overmass ship.

     Unlike the standard ships that have a jump
drive designed for a specific mass, and cannot
exceed the stated design mass in a jump;  The
'S' have the ability to jump at any mass they
have the ability to power.
     Yes, the 'S' may jump with full wombs,
even if this puts the ship over the design mass.
Simply recompute the needed power, and jump.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: I have extra Star Wars Micro Machine troops Next: Re: Hanger Bay question