Prev: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

Re: Hanger Bay question

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:51:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Hanger Bay question

>Hmm... so if you have a MASS 9 small craft hanger - cost 27, you
_could_
>carry a 6 fighter squadron, but not re-supply it - while if you have a
>MASS 9 fighter hanger - cost 27, you could carry the fighters, _and_
>resupply them, _or_ you could carry up to 6 MASS in small craft.

Hmm. Good point. But can a MASS 9 fighter hanger service a MASS 6 small
craft? In other words, can your troops disembark, cargo be unloaded,
etc.?

Though this has far less relevence at the tactical scale, it's something
consider.

>I'm not sure I like that - identical cost & mass gives different levels
>of functionality depending which you choose.

I agree, but then again see above.

I must admit that I can easily see both sides of the argument at this
point.

Schoon

Prev: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs