Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: Where to get Laserburn figs/vehicles?

Re:"interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 18:58:37 -0700
Subject: Re:"interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)

At 2:33 PM -0400 7/1/00, GBailey@aol.com wrote:

>I just added 3 Kzinti designs to my website (BC, FF, DF).

I've always liked the Kzinti

>I do have blank silhouettes of my designs in .bmp files.
>Would people be interested in downloading them?

Almost certainly.

>Glen
>http://hometown.aol.com/gbailey/GBMain.html

Say, is anyone else having trouble loading the whole image ? I get
about 2/3rds of the SSD and then  the connection stops. My ISP has
been a little spotty lately, so maybe it's just me.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: Where to get Laserburn figs/vehicles?