Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

"interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 14:33:41 EDT
Subject: "interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)

So, Oerjan, exactly how are my designs "interesting"?
The actual systems or the silhouette and layout?  Both?
I'm curious since you seem to have seen many.
Thanks for the design suggestions for the Gazelle escort.
Does FB2 have anything covering tugs or do we have to
wait for FT3?

Btw, those "old wet navy BBs" are a little outdated.  Steve
upped their MD to 2 and they have 25% devoted to hull, a
single screen, and about 12-13% armor.	He also downgraded
some class-3s to class-2s to get the mass.
I also "improved" on the turret picture but haven't put a design
with those up yet.
Steve upped the MD after having two different ones fail MD
threshold checks and send his battlewagons off to distant
parts away from the battle since he could never get it fixed.
Also, because I started having more needle beams in battles.
He also added the screens after he ran into a few beam-2
ships (mine: 12 to 20 class-2s FP+F+FS), flip ships, and
MD6 beam-1 ships.

I just added 3 Kzinti designs to my website (BC, FF, DF).

I do have blank silhouettes of my designs in .bmp files.
Would people be interested in downloading them?

Glen
http://hometown.aol.com/gbailey/GBMain.html

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed