Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku Reabsorbtion Next: Re: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:34:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters

--- "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:
> A mass 100 SV ship with two "pre-loaded" wombs would
> be mass 112 until the
> drones were launched, and have consummately higher
> movement cost, IMO.
...Snip...JTL

    I would tend to disagree here!   The 'S' ship
would still be mass 100, and would have used 12
hull boxes to generate the fighters.   I don't
know about you, but I have no desire to recalculate
the mass/thrust relationship for each time I
launch/recover a fighter group.   For the mass
100 'S' ship I would have to carry 99 mass/thrust
charts for any game.   Not fun.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku Reabsorbtion Next: Re: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP]