Prev: Re: Glen Bailey's ship designs Next: Re: [FT] URL? Re: Glen Bailey's ship designs

Re: [FT] URL? Re: Glen Bailey's ship designs

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:13:59 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] URL? Re: Glen Bailey's ship designs

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

>Not necessary for every posting, but would be nice SOMEWHERE in >the
thread. ;->=

It, and the URL to Roger Book's site (in another post), was posted to
the list some time last week. Unfortunately I don't have either of the
URLs handy now, having deleted the posts in question when I replied to
them
:-(

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Glen Bailey's ship designs Next: Re: [FT] URL? Re: Glen Bailey's ship designs