Prev: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic) Next: Predatory... Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:06:37 +0200
Subject: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

A logical extension of this would be to also use human ships as lunch:
"Captain, we better defeat them quickly. Otherwise they'll eat our whole
fleet and get even stronger."

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic) Next: Predatory... Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)