Prev: Good Combat reads. Was: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi Next: RE: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

RE: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:24:39 -0400
Subject: RE: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

For Kra'Vak, I might suggest a somewhat simplified color-replacement
scheme.

Start with a standard camo design.

Replace 	With
Red		Black
Orange		Dark Red
Tan		Dark Red/Dark Orange
Yellow		Dark Orange
Lt Green	Bright Yellow
Dark Green	Medium Yellow
Dark Blue	Dark Green
Bright Blue	Dark Blue
Dark Blue	Medium Blue
Light Purple	Light Blue
Dark Purple	Very Light Purple
Light Purple	White
White/Grey	Stripe White/Black
		 (Glo paint if available)
Black		Random Medim to Dark color
Small bits of contrast color should be added in random very light or
very
dark color (replacing black spots in Human camo).

For Phalon, I am tempted to suggest various flesh tones, but I will
resist
(or did I?). I think that light green for the "nose" and pearlescent
White
(Light Blue/PurpleYellow highlights). As beth suggested, think
seashells.
Alternatly, you could use all browns/tans (think snail).

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----