Prev: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme Next: Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?

Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:28:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?

On 23-Jun-00 at 13:03, The Mad Dark Elf (drowmage@merlin.albany.net)
wrote:

> *lurk drive disengaging*
>
> Just thought I'd check and see if anybody was planning on attending
> DragonCon this year. I'll be there, most likely hovering around the
FASA
booth.

> *lurk drive re-engaging*
>
> --Theron

I'll be there.	I'll be bringing my geo-hex starmat, my FSE fleet,
a UNSC SDN-X, a Star Destroyer(if I get it painted), some Federation
starships, some Galoob Starwars rebels and storm troopers along
with a chicken walker.	FT-FB1 & 2 rules and SGII rules.  Not sure
where I'll be staying yet, it was my Ladies responsibility to
reserver the room and when I just asked the response was "Oh Sh*t".
Probably not in the Con hotel though, we decided to go a bit late.

I'll be searching for Terrain in the dealers room.

Roger

Prev: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme Next: Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?