Prev: Re: [OT] Mars, Water Next: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?

From: pengebos@N...
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:04:33 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, The Mad Dark Elf wrote:
> *lurk drive disengaging*
> Just thought I'd check and see if anybody was planning on attending
> DragonCon this year. I'll be there, most likely hovering around the
FASA
> booth.
> *lurk drive re-engaging*

I'll be going - Only one paper and one advanced math aplications final
away  :>

Peter Engebos				<pengebos@nmsu.edu>
T'Sarith, Lord deGaalth 		<tsarith@io.com>
		http://web.nmsu.edu/~pengebos/

  "Here at Ortillery Command we have at our diposal hundred megawatt
laser
beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people
say
 we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his SMITE
button
			for our fire control system"

Prev: Re: [OT] Mars, Water Next: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme