Prev: RE: My designs (PWB Game) Next: RE: Crowbars & Planetbusters

RE: Crowbars & Planetbusters

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 06:50:57 -0400
Subject: RE: Crowbars & Planetbusters

Are there competing definitions of an AU?
I found the following deffinition from Merriam-Webster:
Main Entry: astronomical unit
Function: noun
Date: 1903
: a unit of length used in astronomy equal to the mean distance of the
earth
from the sun or about 93 million miles (150 million kilometers)

Or are we talking about a different AU?

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net