Prev: Re: [FH] Battle report Next: Re: [FH] Battle report

[FT] ...and the painting thereof: Re: Sa' Vasku

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:08:59 -0500
Subject: [FT] ...and the painting thereof: Re: Sa' Vasku

***
Where are the painted pics there???  Do you have the url???
***

http://www.geohex.com/ftsssav1.htm
is the index for the Sa'Vasku. Click on the little camera icons to see
individual ships. Alas, the piccies are small, and the largest ships
aren't
represented.

***
I hae a painted fleet done in black gloss with red, organic air brushed
camo
paterns.  I'll try to get a camera to send you pics if you'd like.

***

Perhaps one of other list members could offer you some web space for
your
piccies? Then you'd send once, and we could all enjoy. ;->=

***NGarbett:
I have i think on e decent picture and another one
on my site.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngarb/ft.html

I shall be putting a couple more on in the next week.
***

I was surprised by the constrasting color of the spines, then took a
closer
look at the GeoHex paint-ups. *blush*

Please DO add more!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [FH] Battle report Next: Re: [FH] Battle report