Prev: Re: [FT]Stopping ships Next: Re: My designs

Re: [FT]Stopping ships

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:03:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]Stopping ships

Mark:
>larger games.	Many of our pick up games tend to degenerate
into the
>"stop and fire" variety, where one or both sides will advance,
then stop
>and spin to face the enemy.

Are you playing Vector or Cinematic?  In vector there's no need
to stop, you can rotate at any speed.  Either way, though, you
have to write your order to specify your facing.

KV maneuverability is less important in Vector--essentially the
KV have the equivalent of MD2 advantage over Human ships if
they're turning.

Prev: Re: [FT]Stopping ships Next: Re: My designs