Prev: Re: My designs Next: [FT]Stopping ships

Re: My designs

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:07:24 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: My designs

On 20-Jun-00 at 19:41, Laserlight (laserlight@quixnet.net) wrote:
> Is that a general challenge for a mass PBEM game?

I'm about 2 weeks away from having my PBW site up.  The perl module
is alpha.  I'm working on a Javascript interface.  When I feel it
works well I have some mass PBW games in mind.

Can you say "Trevors Star"?  :)
One Admiral, 3 or 4 Rear Admirals and Commodores (or would that
be "Rear Admiral, Lower Half"?) and as many fleets, per side.
The anal can work with individual ships, the not-so anal can
give fleet orders.

Or, on a different note, how about games mixing Vector and Cinematic?

Roger

Prev: Re: My designs Next: [FT]Stopping ships