Prev: Re: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG? Next: re: UNSC starship ssds

GZG ECC & GZG WCC (Was RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG?)

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:14:45 -0400
Subject: GZG ECC & GZG WCC (Was RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG?)

Speaking of which...  for our new members on the list.

GZG WCC is the Ground Zero Games - West Coast Convention I
and will be held October 6-8, 2000 in Oakland, California.
Ted Arlauskas is organizing this event.  A web page is available
for more details.  http://www.naxera.com/ted/gzgwcc.html

GZG ECC is the Ground Zero Games - East Coast Convention IV
will be held on March 2-4, 2001 at the Hotel Brunswick in
Lancaster, Pennsylvania. http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/

Jon Davis
GE Corporate Research & Development
Bldg. KW, Room C211
P.O. Box 8, Schenectady NY 12301

davisje@crd.ge.com
(518) 387-5487,    Dial Comm: 8*833-5487,    Fax: (518) 387-6981