Prev: RE: [FH] Battle report Next: RE: Footfall (off-list)

RE: Footfall (off-list)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 06:55:42 -0400
Subject: RE: Footfall (off-list)

Greetings,
  Is Footfall worth the read?
  As I may have mentioned at some time on the list, I am dyslexic, so it
takes me MUCH longer to read something than most people. I enjoy
reading,
but often invest a couple of weeks into a book and find out that it is
not
worth the read (let alone the cost) and so quit and start something
else.
Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-----