Prev: Fw: UNSC Starships Next: Re: Fw: Stellar database

I'm back!

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:58:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I'm back!

HI everyone,

I'm back from a wonderful three month backpacking trip through Europe,
and
glad to be back with all of you...

It was a great trip - landed in London, east thru Amsterdam and germany,
then south thru eastern Europe all the way to Istanbul (amazing city)
and
back to London via Greece, Italy and France. Best parts had to be the
Czech Republic and Turkey, but the whole trip was amazing.

I made it to Salute 2000 in London, the same day I'd flown in. I met Jon
there, although in the chaos of the show's last hour we only exchanged a
few words as I bought FB2 and was granted a quick look at the new, very
cool 15mm figures. Hey Jon, do you remember a tall ponytailed foreigner
talking about the new 15mm stuff? :> That was me, sorry I didn't
introduce
myself!

Barely looked at the FB2 before I mailed it home, but it looks very,
very
cool - I'm especially looking forward to trying the Phalon designs out!

Anyone who's sent me emails in the last three months and gotten no
response or only a very quick one, don't worry - I'll take the time in
the
next coupleof days to give proper replies where needed! My webpage will
also be getting updates and similar in the next week or so.

It's great to be back,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Fw: UNSC Starships Next: Re: Fw: Stellar database