Prev: Re: Launching fighter drones from savasku PODs Next: Re: Starcraft paper model

RE: Nexus Plastic models [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:01:32 -0400
Subject: RE: Nexus Plastic models [CLEAN STAMP]

The plastic sci-fi troopers are the same figures that were sold in
Grenadier's "Space Rangers" box (later sold by I.C.E. after Grenadier
went under). A couple of years ago, you could get the box of 50 figures
for $30.00 (retail price in the USA).

I think the Space Rangers are great models -- I have about 80 of
them painted, and I'd like to pick up some more, but they're not
really appropriate for StarGrunt, unless you like your sci-fi with
less science and more fiction. :)

-- Rick