Prev: SV: [FT] FB2 Torpedo Fighters (was Fighter customization) Next: Re: Whatever (was a lot of things)

Enemy cruiser spotted!

From: Channing Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 01:18:06 -0400
Subject: Enemy cruiser spotted!

Well, I seem to have had a fit of artistic madness I decided to sit down
and crank out another 3D model. This time the Kra'Vak Vo'Dak Heavy
Cruiser. I'll post a second one with mottled paint scheme next week.

Enjoy.

http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.gif
--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

Current projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/avalon3d.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Some people look and say: The glass is half full.
Some people look and say: The glass is half empty.
I look and say: Glass? What glass? We're supposed to have a glass?
     Nobody told me!

It's not suppose to be realistic, it's suppose to be entertaining!
			 John Crichton - 'Farscape'

Prev: SV: [FT] FB2 Torpedo Fighters (was Fighter customization) Next: Re: Whatever (was a lot of things)