Prev: RE: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Torpedo Fighters (was Fighter customization)

THEL

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:52:06 +0200
Subject: THEL

Andrew Martin wrote:

> For those interested, the THEL has just been tested in the US against
>a Katyusha missile and it worked. Here's my ISP's news page with the
>details:
>
>http://www.xtra.co.nz/homepage/news/main/0,1081,News%3AWorld+Ne
[...]
> There's undoubtedly a better URL for this somewhere.

Try http://www.trw.com/thel/ or do a search for "THEL+laser" on the
search engine of your choice (I tried Yahoo, AltaVista and Alltheweb;
they all found pretty much the same pages). Most of the hits only
repeated parts of the info on TRW's page, though.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Torpedo Fighters (was Fighter customization)