Prev: Re: stargrunt.com Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Torpedo Fighters (was Fighter customization)

RE: [FT] FB2 Torpedo Fighters (was Fighter customization)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:34:52 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] FB2 Torpedo Fighters (was Fighter customization)

Attack Fighters: Get +1 on roll and do normal beam type damage (1 point
on a
natural roll of 3-4, 2 points on a natural roll of 5-6, and reroll only
on a
natural roll of 6).

Torpedo Fighters: Hit on 4+ (ignore screens), and do damage equal to the
to-hit roll (i.e. 4, 5, or 6), combat other fighters as Attack fighters
do
(i.e. need a 6 do do 1 point of damage), and use up all thier endurance
when
they fire the torpedo).

-----
Brian Bell