Prev: Re: stargrunt.com Next: Re: stargrunt.com

Re: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:49:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters

> >since the SV womb must launch its fighters before generating more,
> >maybe the SV carriers could purchase a launch bay holding type area
> >for created ftrs. this would prevent the launching of piecemeal
> flights.

Nyrath:
	Maybe it can be mobile.
	I'm thinking about that frightening scene in Babylon 5.
	One of those hideous Shadow ship flies up like
	a spider from hell.
	It seems to pucker in the middle, and spits out
	a spiky ball.
	The ball flies into the middle of a formation
	of enemy ships, then explodes like a detonating
	hornet's nest into a swarm of Shadow fighters!

Ooo. Howabout
Eggsac:
+1 energy and +1 mass (or +2 or +3 energy)  per drone group produced,
limit
4 groups.
Eggsac is launched as SM; 24" range in F arc. At "detonation" location,
Egg
bursts and all drone groups are launched, each can use its full
movement.
Eggsacs require 3 energy in D pool and 1 mass/20 turns to maintain, so
they
can't be "charged up" indefinitely.

Noam

Prev: Re: stargrunt.com Next: Re: stargrunt.com