Prev: Re: The iCloak Next: Re: The iCloak

Re: Forcing fights

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:46:31 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: Forcing fights

Beth,

 I've moved this basic idea to "The Interception Challenge", which I
hope
clarifies my side of the issue.

 However, as to your question/comment, the basic gist is this: If I can
custom design all my other ships, why couldn't I custom design my
transports? And if I can do that, why wouldn't I use a transport that
doesn't *need* escorts because it can't *ever* be forced to fight?

 If you'd require me to use e.g. vanilla FB1 transport designs (for
whatever PSB/background reason), I would consider that an unfair
disadvantage and demand due compensation in some other way (more points,
better victory conditions, similar limitations to other participants
etc.)

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: The iCloak Next: Re: The iCloak